"Library acts as a networking hub that collects, manages and disseminates information, knowledge beyond just providing an access to collection of books, journals and publications"
- The college library has a collection of about 20,000 books.
a. About 2,000 reference books available.
- The library remains open throughout the year from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. except official holidays.
- There are separate sections for newspapers, magazines, periodicals and books for general reading.
- In reference section encyclopedia, dictionaries, thesauruses are kept for specific readings.
- There is a comfortable seating arrangement in reading room which gives peaceful environment for study.